Just wait for the compliments to roll in!
Use luxury yarn, or something more functional, to create a lacy, asymmetric triangle scarf using the Sigmoid Scarf pattern
- Learn or revise some more advanced stitches
- Learn my “Loopy” stitch – a beautiful variation on a standard crochet stitch
- Length and width are up to you
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block, cake or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create this neck warmer over and over again
- Sigmoid Scarf Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery)
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Want more "Sigmoid" designs?
Purchase both the Sigmoid Scarf and the Sigmoid Beret in the same transaction to receive an automatic 20% discount!