Traverse My Heart Ponchette
Create a flirty and fun mini-poncho in hours!
Traverse My Heart Ponchette – this crochet pattern will be a hit!
- Traverse My Heart Ponchette crochet pattern is an ideal “Transition Season” garment
- make one for yourself and you’ll have a “go-to” outfit-topper for the entire season
- Fashionable short poncho = ponchette!
- Comfortable to wear so that you’ll get more use out of it
- Eye-catching garment with 6 buttons at the center front, so that the wearer can choose how it’s worn.
- Rectangular ruana-style that can be worn wide, or long, or with points
- Simple stitches, but with some graduation in size, so that most crocheters can achieve a beautiful result
- A one-piece design = no seams!
Traverse my Heart Ponchette Crochet Pattern is available in both standard American and UK/AU terms It includes step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Stylecraft Ombre is a long-color change variegated yarn. I used 3 full balls to create this first version of Traverse My Heart. It is super-soft and warm and was wonderful to work with.
Patons (UK) Colour Works Aran
With subtle colour changes and an easy-on-the-hook cable-plied texture, Patons Colour Works Aran enabled me to create a completely different version of this ponchette