Comfortable, adjustable and warm, the pattern gives you the versatility to create ear warmers for all the ladies
Select plain or interesting yarn and create your Shells Headband
- A line of textural shells are created to surround your head
- Make this ear warmer as long or as short as needed to fit the intended wearer’s head
- A single seam holds the band together. This can be decorative, or hidden, depending on your preference
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Shells Headband over and over again
- Shell B Mine Crochet Pattern has been tested by many independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.