Your new, most versatile accessory!
With net-like fabric, the amazing Senorita Shawl can be a shawl, a wrap, or a scarf – all in the same evening!
- Fans along 3 edges, and an open-weave fabric elsewhere ensure the Senorita Shawl is light, comfortable and versatile
- Created using mostly simple stitches, with a few more complex techniques, you’ll be proud to display your creation
- Select your favorite multi-colored or solid yarn and create something spectacular
- Written for DK (#3) weight yarns, a simple hook change will enable you to use Worsted (#4) or Fingering weight yarns to great effect.
- Cotton or cotton-blend yarns can transform your creation into a light, comfortable and cool summer wrap
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Senorita Shawl over and over again
- This crochet pattern has been tested and tech edited by independent crocheters
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Senorita Shawl pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
There are no reviews yet.