Step by step to super-chunky neck warming style
Mushy-V Cowl crochet pattern uses a very large hook and basic stitches to create a fun, super-chunky neck warmer.
- Super Chunky yarn (or 2 strands of worsted) is used to create a bulky-style neck wrap
- Wear wound twice around the neck for extra warmth, or as a single strand to tuck into a coat or as a simple style
- Fashionable super chunky design
- Comfortable to wear
- Eye-catching or almost invisible – determined by your yarn color selection
- Intended to be made in one colorway, although multiple colors could be used.
- Simple stitches mean that even beginner crocheters can achieve a beautiful result
- A one-piece design = no seams!
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Mushy-V Cowl Crochet Pattern is available in both standard American and UK/AU terms It includes step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
The Yarns Used:
Mushroom Roving Yarn from YarnHub
The "Mushroom" yarn from YarnHub was the inspiration for this design. The yarn itself is 100% merino "roving-style", and is super-soft and deliciously warm.
You can purchase this yarn directly from Sue at: http://www.theyarnhub.com/mushroom-roving-yarn/
There are no reviews yet.