Learn the Loopy Stitch while making this exquisite head wrap!
Create your Loopy Headband
- Follow the pictorial instructions so you can become a master of the Loopy Stitch
- You’ll use literally 4 stitches to complete your ear warmer, and the whole thing is completed in only 5 rounds, so you can make a stack of gifts in a short time.
- Use some beautiful cotton and create light options to hold your hair back in Summer
- Select lovely soft wool or specialty yarn to create a decorative head wrap for the cooler months
- Written for DK (8ply) weight yarns,
- Solid or variegated yarns can transform your creation into coordinating styles for different outfits.
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Loopy Headband over and over again
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Loopy Headband crochet pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Pattern Number: RV0090 – An original design from Fiona Langtry
Complete or add to the look with the Loopy Bracelet!
Now that you’ve mastered the Loopy stitch, put it to good work by creating some Loopy Bracelets, too!
Whether you make them to match your headband, or in a completely different style/color, you’re sure to enjoy making and wearing these wristbands.