Learn the Loopy Stitch with this delicate wristband
Create your Loopy Bracelet
- Follow the pictorial instructions so you can become a master of the Loopy Stitch
- You’ll use literally 4 stitches to complete your wristlet, and the whole thing is completed in only 3 rounds, so you can make a stack in a short time.
- Select your favorite cotton and create light options for Summer
- Use your favorite wool or specialty yarn to create a spectacular wrist warmer for the cooler months
- Written for Fingering (sock) weight yarns,
- Solid or variegated yarns can transform your creation into coordinating styles for different outfits.
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Loopy Bracelet over and over again
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Loopy Bracelet crochet pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
There are no reviews yet.