Master linked stitches and more!
Designed specifically for chunky, home-spun (style) yarn, the Linky-Loo Cowl is your perfect winter accessory pattern
- Follow the old adage “Practice Makes Perfect” and master the Linked Stitch!
- A textured scarf with reversible fabric, so that when the scarf twists, there’ll be additional interest at your neck
- The use of Linked stitches means that the scarf has stretch and texture
- Add extra techniques to your crochet arsenal by learning (or practicing) linked stitches, foundation stitches and chainless starting stitches
- All-in-one, seamless design
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- One size fits all –
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create your Linky-loo Cowl over and over again
The Linky-loo Cowl Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters
some of their amateur photos are in the gallery
Tester Jenni said this after completing hers:
I love patterns that I can use what yarn I have and alter width or length without messing with the beautiful pattern.
- Tester Tracie had to learn the linked stitches:
I’m loving this linked stitch, it looks really nice.
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox
- OR… Join my Facebook Group and chat with my testers and other fans!
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
About the yarns:
- Originally created using chunky-weight home-spun yarn from Crafty Housewife Yarns
- Also used:
- by Heirloom (Australia) (Red)
- by Passioknit (Black)
- by Loops & Threads (Browns)
- by Sean Sheep (Pinks)