Ladies' Sampler Socks
Ladies' Sampler Socks Crochet Pattern is designed to help you learn new stitches
Introducing my Ladies’ Sampler Socks Crochet Pattern – a delightful fusion of creativity and comfort! Elevate your crochet skills and fashion sense with these toe-up, knee-length socks that boast a fitted heel, crafted with the artistry of short rows.
- Toe-up design
- The foot is worked in a spiral
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- A unique heel design included
- Sections of different stitch patterns include Basket Weave, Granny Stitch,
- Medium Ladies size (adjustable)
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create your Ladies’ Sampler Socks over and over again
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox
- OR… Join my Facebook Group and chat with my testers and other fans!
The Ladies’ Sampler Socks crochetvpattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Yarns Used in Testing:
The very first pair of Ladies' Sampler Socks were created using King Cole Riot DK in the color called "Crush". This red and green colorway made for a very striking pair of socks.
This stunning pair were created by my regular tester, Deb Larson. She used Lion Brand Mandala yarn in the colorway "Mother'. Rather than having partial rounds in different colors, she cut her yarn so that each sock is identical.
Universal Yarn Uptown DK Colors in colorways "Silent Film" and "Topieary" were both used to great effect.