A is office-wear or street-wear and ideal for transition seasons
When you make your Danube Cape,
- You can choose a transitioning yarn, or solid(s)
- Use up your stash, or work with a special yarn; each will produce a different effect
- Basic crochet stitches are all you need to know, although some more advanced options are suggested
- Any and all worsted weight yarns will work well – acrylic, mohair, alpaca, wool, or even cotton-blend yarns
- Suitable for crocheters of advanced-beginner level
- Choose to finish with 1, 3 or 5 buttons
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create your new favorite; the Danube Cape
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your cape pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.