Create an elegant for a special lady
One of my testers with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome found that Crochet Cross Stitch was almost impossible to work. Please do not purchase this pattern if you suffer from this horrible condition!
A “Happy Accident” (and a failed “yarn chicken”) became the very first Berries and Cream Beanie – I ran out of my cream alpaca yarn and decided to add a splash of color
- Easy to wear, yet upscale enough for the most elegant woman, your version of the Berries and Cream Beanie will become a wardrobe staple
- This hat includes a round of crochet “Cross Stitch” so that the air flows around the crown
- Crochet using 2 different yet special yarns – 2 thicknesses are required
- Endless options for colors or yarns are available; the only limits are on YOUR imagination!
- Designed using mostly simple stitches, with a few more (optional) complex techniques, this hat is always going to produce special results
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Berries and Cream Beanie over and over again
- This crochet pattern has been tested and by independent crocheters – some of their creations are shown in the gallery
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Berries and Cream Beanie pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.